Sorry! There are no remaining departures for "Local Living Greece: Crete" (EGCL), but here are some similar trips.
Sharing a rental property with optional day trips and activities, hiking Europe's longest gorge, admiring the peaceful meadows and ancient settlements, rambling along Agia Irini Gorge from Sougia to Omalos, enjoying the churches of Chania, sipping local wines and playing backgammon with the locals, relaxing at your Cretan home.
Fall in love with Crete on this Local Living adventure. You can visit ancient settlements, attend wine tastings or sit by the harbour and soak up the island's spirit. How you spend your time is up to you. Get active and hike Samariá Gorge—Europe's longest—or the Agia Irini Gorge, or both. You’ll share your home—and its pool—with like-minded travellers but your days are your own. With a CEO there for advice, the only thing you'll need to worry about is never wanting to leave.
Now you can book your flights and your trip at the same time in one simple online transaction. Click, click, click, go! Easy!
Share a private home in a small town on the north coast of Crete outside of Chania. With a fully equipped kitchen, swimming pool, barbeque and plenty of shared common areas, your home away from home is a great base for exploration and relaxation.
• Kayaking the craggy coastline and hiking the Samaria Gorge
• Sampling local wines and visiting local markets
• Exploring mountain villages and quiet beach settlements including Europe's only palm-tree forest beach
• Learning to cook traditional Cretian cuisine with cooking lessons
• Challenging the locals to a game of backgammon
• And more!
• Group transfer on Day 1 from Chania to Apokoronas
• Start your trip off right with an included starter kit of breakfast essentials and local delicacies.
• Enjoy a traditional Greek dinner with local friends one night
• One of our Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) will be on hand in Crete to make your trip the best it can be and occasionally tag along to show you the best spots and keep you company on daytime pursuits. Well-versed in the inner workings of the island and on-hand to help you with any questions you might encounter, your CEO wears many hats that cover everything from getting something translated to organizing day trips to finding a good spot to grab a meal or go out at night.