Sorry! There are no remaining departures for "Local Living Guatemala: Antigua" (CGAL), but here are some similar trips.
Sharing a rental property with optional day trips and activities, exploring colonial Antigua, finding that perfect momento in tiny artisan shops, Learning to salsa dance, Cycling the hills outside of town, Climbing an active volcano, Being able to choose which activity is right for you.
Whether you're in Antigua because of another G Adventures trip or you’re looking for a unique opportunity, this Local Living stay is your chance to forge a deeper connection to the region. Connect with Mayan culture, seek out beautiful jewellery or study Spanish. You’ll share a centrally located but quiet house—TV, internet, laundry—with a few other like-minded travellers but how you spend your time is entirely up to you. Colonial Antigua is a traveller favourite; give yourself enough time to discover why.
Now you can book your flights and your trip at the same time in one simple online transaction. Click, click, click, go! Easy!
Share a fully equipped comfortable private home with picture-perfect views of the Agua Volcano. Decorated in a traditional style, it is a great base for exploration. Outdoor amenities include a small pool and shaded patio.
• Exploring cobblestone streets and various city ruins
• Shopping for beautiful Guatemalan textiles, paintings and jewelry
• Savouring Guatemalan coffee at your local café
• Hiking up one of the numerous volcanoes
• Cycling to nearby villages through Mayan towns
• Taking salsa dancing lessons or Spanish classes
• Enjoying Antigua's nightlife
• And more!
• Start your trip off right with an included starter kit of breakfast essentials and local delicacies
• Enjoy a pepian-making lesson followed by a dinner of regional specialities prepared by a local chef one evening
• One of our Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) will be on hand in Antigua to make your trip the best it can be and occasionally tag along to show you the best spots and keep you company on daytime pursuits. Well-versed in the inner workings of the region and on-hand to help you with any questions you might encounter, your CEO wears many hats that cover everything from getting something translated to organizing day trips to finding a good spot to grab a meal or go out at night.