Sorry! There are no remaining departures for "Local Living Italy: Puglia" (EIPL), but here are some similar trips.
Sharing a rental property with optional day trips and activities, exploring one of Italy's least touristed provinces, strolling the narrow lanes of the historical centre, sipping on a cappuccino looking out at white limestone cliffs towering over the bright turquoise blue sea, sampling regional gastronomic delights.
Some destinations are best experienced quickly in a single gulp. Puglia, on the other hand, is a place you sip and savour slowly. From a charming apartment inside the walls of an ancient city, this Local Living trip to Italy’s boot heel puts you in close contact with the people who are lucky enough to live here full-time. Discover the culinary secrets of the region’s age-old winemaking and olive oil trades, learn to make your own pasta, bike down dozens of scenic trails or simply soak up the splendour of your surroundings. Above all, make yourself at home.
Now you can book your flights and your trip at the same time in one simple online transaction. Click, click, click, go! Easy!
Share a cluster of apartments located just inside the main entrance to Polignano a Mare's medieval walled 'centro storico'. The apartments have access to a rooftop terrace and all bedrooms all have ensuite bathroom facilities.
• Strolling the winding lanes of the old part of town and stopping for an espresso
• Sampling delicious regional cuisine like orecchiette pasta
• Tasting local wines like Negroamaro and Primitivo
• Fishing and cruising the coastline by boat
• Exploring nearby towns and beaches by bicycle
• Day trips to Alberobello, Locorotondo and southern Puglia, famous for olive oil and wine
• And more!
• Group transfer on Day 1 from Bari to Polignano a Mare
• Start your trip off right with an included starter kit of breakfast essentials and local delicacies
• Enjoy a beach barbeque of local specialties with local friends one night
• One of our Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) will be on hand in Polignano a Mare to make your trip the best it can be and occasionally tag along to show you the best spots and keep you company on daytime pursuits. Well-versed in the inner workings of the region and on-hand to help you with any questions you might encounter, your CEO wears many hats that cover everything from getting something translated to organizing day trips to finding a good spot to grab a meal or go out at night.