Sharing a rental property with optional day trips and activities, eating delicious Tuscan cuisine, making new friends at your home away from home, strolling the medieval lanes of beautiful San Gimignano, relaxing at your haven in the Tuscan countryside
Use promo code: G13PLUSAIR100+see offer terms and conditions
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by July 31, 2013, for travel by February 1, 2014. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
If you’ve ever wanted to forge a deeper bond with a destination, this is your chance. Centred in San Gimignano, this Local Living adventure places you in the heart of Tuscany for eight days of exploring. After a chef-prepared lunch, you’re free to explore the town, visit vineyards, discover medieval highlights or embrace your inner artist wandering the Tuscan countryside. You’ll share the accommodation with like-minded travellers, and with a CEO there to point you in the right direction, prepare to fall in love with Italy.
Located in the Tuscan countryside just outside the city wall of the beautiful medieval hill town of San Gimignano, you will be sharing a remodeled medieval house split into apartments. The outdoor sitting areas and garden filled with herbs and produce are available for your use, and the property owner Ugo—a San Gimignano native—lives on site and loves helping make your stay the best it can be.
• Manuevering the town's narrow medieval streets in between looming towers and museums
• Exploring the Tuscan countryside by foot, scooter, rental car or bus—your choice!
• Shopping for handmade Italian leather goods
• Savouring the delicious and world renowned Tuscan cuisine
• Visiting castles in Chianti and sampling Brunello wines
• Day tripping to the world famous cities of Siena or Florence
• And more!
• Group transfer on Day 1 from Florence to San Gimignano and orientation walk around town
• Start your trip off right with an included starter kit of breakfast essentials and local delicacies
• Enjoy a lunch of regional specialities with our San Gimignano host prepared by a local chef.
• One of our Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) will be on hand in San Gimignano to make your trip the best it can be and occasionally tag along to show you the best spots and keep you company on daytime pursuits. Well-versed in the inner workings of the region and on-hand to help you with any questions you might encounter, your CEO wears many hats that cover everything from getting something translated to organizing day trips to finding a good spot to grab a meal or go out at night.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now