Sharing a rental property with optional day trips and activities, staying in the heart of Marrakech's famous medina, experiencing life in a traditional riad, enjoying views of the mountains from the roof, shopping in local souks, connecting with Moroccan culture, meeting other like-minded travellers.
Use promo code: G13PLUSAIR100+see offer terms and conditions
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by March 31, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
Whether you're in Marrakech for another G Adventures trip or you are simply looking to stay in the heart of the medina in a traditional riad, this is the chance to do Morocco right. You'll share the villa terraces with other like-minded travellers but how you fill your days is up to you. Go shopping in the souks, take a cooking class or treat yourself to a hammam spa visit. With a CEO there offering tips, every decision will be the right one.
Stay in an impeccably furnished historical riad (traditional Moroccan villa) located in the heart of the Marrakech medina. Each bedroom has heating, air-conditioning and en suite bathroom facilities. A rooftop terrace has loungers for relaxation, a heated pool and a cushion-filled seating area under a tent perfect for enjoying some shade. The centre courtyard of the riad is decorated with Berber rugs, has several sitting areas and is connected to three lounges.
- Exploring the famous Djemaa el Fna Square with your CEO
• Trying crazy camphor tea, sheep's brains or snail stew at the market
• Enjoying a day in the life in the medina with a visit to an all-female Argan oil cooperative before experiencing a local hammam for a scrub, rub and massage
• Shopping for local ingredients in the markets then cooking a Moroccan tagine as a group
• Day tripping to the famous kasbah of Aït Benhaddou
• Watching fantastic cooking demonstrations and signing up for lessons
• Taking in the vibrant nightlife
- And more!
• Included guided tour of Marrakech with a local guide to help you get your bearings and learn some history
• Enjoy a traditional Moroccan meal with some of local friends one night
• One of our Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) will be on hand in Marrakech to make your trip the best it can be and occasionally tag along to show you the best spots and keep you company on daytime pursuits. Well-versed in the inner workings of the region and on-hand to help you with any questions you might encounter, your CEO wears many hats that cover everything from getting something translated to organizing day trips to finding a good spot to grab a meal or go out at night.