Sorry! There are no remaining departures for "Local Living Spain: Barcelona" (ESBL), but here are some similar trips.
Sharing a rental property with optional day trips and activities, navigating the old Gothic Quarter, sampling the area's gastronomy on a tapas bar crawl, chilling out at the Barceloneta Beach, sampling vibrant Spanish nightlife
By turns cool, cosmopolitan and comfortable, Barcelona is that rare breed of world-class city that makes every visitor feel right at home. Our adventure here—with a centrally located apartment as home base—features a diverse array of activities for travellers eager to try something new every day; art and architecture tours for the culturally minded, tapas and cava bars for gastronomists, hiking the hills near Montserrat for outdoorsy types and plenty of nightlife for the night owls.
Now you can book your flights and your trip at the same time in one simple online transaction. Click, click, click, go! Easy!
Your centrally located apartment in the Eixample district near Placa Catalunya has all the amenities you'll need during your stay with a fully equipped kitchen, large living and room area and included wi-fi internet connection. The tastefully decorated and comfortable apartment is set in the heart of Barcelona's centre, just a 5-minute walk to Plaza Catalunya and not far from La Rambla, Spain's most famous street. All the main attractions and restaurants are within walking distance.
• Soaking in works of art by Picasso, Dali, Miró and Gaudí
• Getting lost navigating the winding streets of the Gothic Quarter
• Shopping La Boqueria market for regional delights
• Relaxing at a local café and finding the best tapas in town
• Beach lounging in La Barceloneta
• Day tripping to beautiful Girona, famous for its old town and colourful houses along the river
• Hiking the beautiful rock formations of Montserrat
• And more!
• Start your trip off right with an included starter kit of breakfast essentials and local delicacies
• Orientation walk around town to help you get your bearings
• Visit our favourite tapas bars with some local friends for dinner one evening
• One of our Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) will be on hand in Barcelona to make your trip the best it can be and occasionally tag along to show you the best spots and keep you company on daytime pursuits. Well-versed in the inner workings of the city and on-hand to help you with any questions you might encounter, your CEO wears many hats that cover everything from getting something translated to organizing day trips to finding a good spot to grab a meal or go out at night.