Sorry! There are no remaining departures for "Local Living Spain: Costa Blanca" (ESCL), but here are some similar trips.
Enjoying a centre-based holiday with optional day trips and activities, hiking through beautiful landscapes, sampling local specialties like wine and chocolate, exploring picturesque towns of the Costa Blanca region, chilling out after a full day's activities in your home away from home.
The fertile soil and rich coastline of Costa Blanca have fed Spain for centuries on a steady diet of oranges, seafood and paella. Now, it’s your turn. This Local Living trip into the heart of Spanish foodie heaven exposes you to the lush farmlands, charming mountain towns, blissful landscapes and flavourful wines of the region with an intimate home as your base. Spend your week hiking and biking the picturesque hillsides, then refresh yourself with traditional organic fare and some of the most delicious wines you’ll ever taste. It’s all about balance in Costa Blanca. Come find yours.
Now you can book your flights and your trip at the same time in one simple online transaction. Click, click, click, go! Easy!
Share a fully equipped house with a large social area and great views of the Costa Blanca area with all the amenities you need to feel like you're at home. Group transfer in the evening from Alicante on Day 1.
• Tour a local vineyard and sample local wines
• Explore local neighbouring villages on a day trip that takes you to an organic farm and natural water springs
• Visit fishing villages and stop by a small chocolate factory
• Hike along the Sierra de Aitana
• Eat locally sourced regional specialties
• Or opt out of any of these in favour of some rest and relaxation
Rock climbing, hiking, touring local tapas restaurants, visiting Alicante.
• Group arrival and departure transfer between Alicante and Sella.
• Orientation walk around town to help you get your bearings
• Enjoy a Spanish feast with local friends one evening
• One of our Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) will be on hand in Sella to make your trip the best it can be and occasionally tag along to show you the best spots and keep you company on daytime pursuits. Well-versed in the inner workings of the region and on-hand to help you with any questions you might encounter, your CEO wears many hats that cover everything from getting something translated to organizing day trips to finding a good spot to grab a meal or go out at night.