Sharing a rental property with optional day trips and activities, lounging on postcard-worthy beaches, wandering the historic streets of old Ibiza Town, finding hidden coves around the island, dancing to the beats of world-famous DJs, relaxing at your very own luxury villa.
Use promo code: G13PLUSAIR100+see offer terms and conditions
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by May 31, 2013, for travel by February 1, 2014. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
Sun-seekers and those looking for the ultimate summer party have always flocked to Ibiza. Get into a Balearic state of mind with this 8-day visit. Hit the hippie market, get active wind surfing or just chill out on the beach or your gorgeous property—it's your call. This villa was once a schoolhouse and is bursting with character. Rooms have private bathrooms but you share the kitchen and living areas with like-minded travellers. With your CEO taking care of the hassles, you'll find your groove in no time.
Share a private restored villa in a quiet setting just outside town with all the amenities of home and then some! Pool, outside dining and common areas, terrace, gardens and indoor gathering areas as well as a fully equipped kitchen are all highlights of this large property. A Balinese bed with nearby speakers is perfect for lounging near the pool and relaxing. This villa is only minutes from the shops in the small village of Sant Josep (San Jose).
• Beach lounging
• Exploring the island's many villages, beaches, historic monuments and breathtaking views
• Hiking meandering trails along the coastline
• Shopping the Hippie Market
• Day tripping to Formentera island with its idyllic beaches and trails for walking and cycling
• Lounging poolside at the villa or chilling out to music on the outdoor Balinese bed
• Dancing at Ibiza's world-famous clubs
• And more!
• Included arrival transfer to the property on Day 1.
• Start your trip off right with an included starter kit of breakfast essentials and local delicacies.
• Enjoy an outdoor barbeque dinner with local friends one night.
• One of our Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) will be on hand in Ibiza to make your trip the best it can be and occasionally tag along to show you the best spots and keep you company on daytime pursuits. Well-versed in the inner workings of Ibiza and on-hand to help you with any questions you might encounter, your CEO wears many hats that cover everything from getting something translated to organizing day trips to finding a good spot to grab a meal or go out at night.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now