Sorry! There are no remaining departures for "Local Living Turkey: The Lycian Way " (ETLL), but here are some similar trips.
Sharing a rental property with optional day trips and activities, getting to know the locals in Kayakoy—your Turkish village home, trekking along the world-renowned Lycian Way, exploring Pinara and other nearby historic sites, indulging in the local mud baths, contemplating stunning views over the coastline, being free to craft your own perfect holiday.
Turkey is an amazing place—if you're looking to forge a real bond, this 8-day Local Living adventure is your chance. You'll participate in a garden feast with local friends and get a real introduction to life here. And while you’ll share your home with like-minded travellers, your days are your own. Go swimming at the pool or beach, chat with villagers, explore ruins, indulge in Fethiye's nightlife or step out along the legendary Lycian Way itself. With a CEO there for advice, all paths lead to a perfect holiday.
Now you can book your flights and your trip at the same time in one simple online transaction. Click, click, click, go! Easy!
Share a private house with a pool, panoramic mountain views and close proximity to the ruins of the ghost town of Kayakoy.
• Hiking trails or paragliding along the winding coastline
• Swimming the famous turquoise waters and checking out Ölüdeniz's secluded sandy bay on a blue lagoon
• Visiting nearby ruins and ancient tombs
• Sailing to the 12 islands off Fethiye Bay or boating to mud baths and Iztuzu Beach, one of the main breeding grounds for sea turtles in the Mediterranean
• And more!
• Group transfer on Day 1 from Fethiye to Kayakoy
• Start your trip off right with an included starter kit of breakfast essentials and local delicacies
• Enjoy a traditional lunch feast with local friends after a trek up to the ruins of the ancient city of Pinara
• One of our Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) will be on hand in Kayakoy to make your trip the best it can be and occasionally tag along to show you the best spots and keep you company on daytime pursuits. Well-versed in the inner workings of the region and on-hand to help you with any questions you might encounter, your CEO wears many hats that cover everything from getting something translated to organizing day trips to finding a good spot to grab a meal or go out at night.