Explore colonial Cusco, travel by rail to ancient Machu Picchu
- From$699.00USD Per person for 1 traveler
- From$619.00USD Per person for 2 travelers
- From$499.00USD Per person for 3 travelers
Magnificent Machu Picchu should be on every traveller's lifetime must-see list. In colonial Cusco, once the epicentre of the Inca Empire, you'll spend a day exploring its Spanish, indigenous and natural highlights. You'll ride the rails through the spectacular Urubamba Valley to Machu Picchu, perched dramatically on a mountain ridge. Then, let your local guide explain the site. You're free to explore this Incan masterpiece before catching your train back to Cusco.
- Arrival and Departure transfers. Cusco stay. Train to Aguas Calientes. Guided tour of Machu Picchu. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 3 breakfasts. (Allow USD100-200 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (3 nts).
- Train, bus.
- Local guide at Machu Picchu.
Add to your Experience
- Machu Picchu
G Adventures’ Classic trips provide meaningful small-group travel experiences to curious travellers eager to interact with the world as it truly is.Learn more
Day 1 Cusco
Arrive in Cusco at any time and transfer to hotel.
Day 2 Cusco (1B)
Today is a leisure day to explore as much or as little as you wish. If you're feeling adventurous, there are dozens of active (or relaxing!) optional activities available.
Day 3 Machu Picchu/Cusco (1B)
Ride an early morning train to Aguas Calientes for a guided tour of the inspiring Machu Picchu ruins. Return to Cusco in the late afternoon and transfer to your hotel for the night.
Day 4 Cusco (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now