Photograph incredible wildlife on game drives, meet the Masai people, savour a traditional lunch in a local community, search for the Big Five
Long on yearning for the savannahs of East Africa but short on time? This should do the trick. This adventure spreads the wonders of the Serengeti, the Ngorongoro Crater, magnificent Lake Manyara and campouts under the broad midnight skies of the Masai Mara over 11 adventure-filled days. Our all-terrain vehicles cut down the travel time, making sure your every minute in Africa is spent interacting with the locals and tracking the Big Five. Africa in a flash? It can be done.
- Masai Mara Game Reserve entrance and game drives. Mto wa Mbu guided village tour with a traditional lunch. Lake Manyara game drive. Masai village visit. Serengeti game drives. Ngorongoro Crater game drive. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 10 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 6 dinners. (Allow USD70-95 for meals and drinks not included.)
- Simple hotels (4 nts), full-service camping (6 nts).
- 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle(s), supply vehicle for equipment when necessary, private minibus.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO), certified driver/guide.
- Small group experience; Max 14, avg 10
Add to your Experience
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
G Adventures’ Classic trips provide meaningful small-group travel experiences to curious travellers eager to interact with the world as it truly is.Learn more
Day 1 Nairobi
Arrive at any time.
Day 2-3 Masai Mara Game Reserve (2B,2L,2D)
View wildlife and stop for photographs on daily game drives. Opt to visit a local Masai village and learn to dance like a local.
Day 4 Nairobi (1B,1L)
Morning game drive at the Masai Mara Game Reserve before departing for Nairobi.
Day 5 Arusha (1B)
Cross into Tanzania and prepare for the safari.
Day 6 Lake Manyara National Park (1B,1L,1D)
Learn about the Mto wa Mbu village on a guided cultural walk. View wildlife on a game drive.
Days 7-8 Serengeti National Park (2B,2L,2D)
Visit an authentic Masai village and pull out the camera for great shots of wildlife on game drives.
Day 9 Ngorongoro Conservation Area (1B,1L,1D)
Morning game drive in the Serengeti. Take in the spectacular view of the Ngorongoro Crater from its rim.
Day 10 Ngorongoro Conservation Area/Arusha (1B,1L)
Morning game drive in the crater.
Day 11 Arusha (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now