Snap photos of extraordinary wildlife in the Masai Mara Game Reserve, rely on your expert safari driver-guide to find extraordinary wildlife encounters on your private safari
- From$1799.00USD Per person for 1 traveler
- From$1199.00USD Per person for 2 travelers
- From$999.00USD Per person for 3 travelers
Travel through the Great Rift Valley on to our safari lodge in Kenya's premier wildlife reserve—the Masai Mara. Explore diverse wilderness crossing rolling plains spotted with famous acacia trees. Your game drives are spread out over all three days, with excellent chances of seeing the Big Five—lions, leopards, buffalo, elephants and rhinos. The varied wildlife and natural environment, in addition to the culture of the local Masai people, come together to provide a spectacular private safari experience.
- Entrance and game drives in the Masai Mara Game Reserve. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners. (Allow USD40-50 for meals and drinks not included.)
- Safari lodge (2 nts).
- 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) certified safari guide/driver.
Day 1 Nairobi (1L,1D)
Travel from Nairobi through the Great Rift Valley to Kenya's premier wildlife reserve. The safari begins in the afternoon, through the vast open plains and flat-topped acacia trees, and keep your eyes peeled for some rare wildlife, such as the rhino or the elusive leopard.
Day 2 Masai Mara Game Reserve (1B,1L,1D)
Continue your safari in search of the park's large populations of wildebeests, buffalo, lions, elephants, and giraffes. Marvel at gazelles, impala, and ostriches from wonderful vistas along the Esoit Oloololo Escarpment. Option to visit a Masai village or take a balloon ride.
Day 3 Nairobi (1B)
Enjoy one last game drive before returning to Nairobi in the late afternoon, tour ends upon arrival.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now