View the incredible Nazca Lines from the air, visit the city of Nazca and the Chauchilla cemetery
- From$599.00USD Per person for 1 traveler
- From$499.00USD Per person for 2 travelers
- From$399.00USD Per person for 3 travelers
Discover the Nazca Lines, one of the world's great enigmas. The Nazca Lines, 1,000 year-old figures etched into the desert floor, are visible in their entirety from the air. Travel to the plains near Nazca, board the included flight and marvel at the ever-changing desert landscape. You'll witness incredible stylized figures, including a monkey and a hummingbird. Other activities include visiting a pottery workshop and a cemetery containing ancient mummies.
- Nazca city tour including Chauchilla Cemetery and ground viewing of Nazca Lines. Flight over the Nazca Lines. Cantayoc Aqueducts tour. Transfer to and from Lima.
- 2 Breakfasts (Allow USD75-100 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (2 nts).
- Public bus, private van, light aircraft, walking.
- Local guides.
G Adventures’ Classic trips provide meaningful small-group travel experiences to curious travellers eager to interact with the world as it truly is.Learn more
Day 1 Lima
Transfer from your hotel in Lima at approximately noon to start your adventure at the Lima bus station. Arrive in Nazca where you will be met in the early evening.
Day 2 Nazca (1B)
City tour of Nazca, Chauchilla Cemetery and the ground viewing platform for the Nazca Lines. In the afternoon, take a light aircraft flight over the Nazca Lines for a panoramic view. The evening is free for leisure.
Day 3 Lima (1B)
Visit local aqueducts before transferring to the Nazca bus station for your return journey to Lima. Evening arrival in Lima for a transfer to your hotel or the airport.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now