Meet the locals at a Lake Titicaca homestay, climb the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, spot wildlife at our exclusive G Lodge Amazon, sample the diverse cuisine Peru is known for.
Special Offers and Promotions
Spot macaws in the jungle and caimans on the riverbanks, sail the waters of Lake Titicaca, delight in the smells of markets and explore ancient ruins—including a trek along the Inca Trail. As we operate our own treks, our quality equipment and the expertise of our porters and CEOs will ensure that your first glimpse of Machu Picchu will leave you in awe. Whether you’re scanning the canopy for wildlife from the comfort of our intimate and exclusive G Lodge Amazon or following in the footsteps of the Incas, this fast-paced adventure provides a sweeping view of this diverse country.
- Floating islands of Uros visit. Lake Titicaca guided tour and homestay. Cusco stay. Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins guided tour with visit to a Planeterra-supported women's weaving project (full-day). Lunch at the Planeterra-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco, an indigenous village. Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4-day). Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail. Machu Picchu guided tour. Amazon Jungle stay at the exclusive G Lodge Amazon (3-day). Guided excursions with naturalists. Rubber boot use. Internal flights. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 14 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 6 dinners. (Allow USD200-320 for meals not included.)
- Hotels/guesthouses (8 nts), camping (3 nts), G Lodge Amazon (2 nts), homestay (1 nt).
- Public bus, private van, plane, train, boat, canoe, hiking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike, expert jungle guide in Amazon.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 12
Add to your Experience
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
- Inca Trail
- Machu Picchu
Day 1 Lima
Arrive at any time.
Days 2-4 Puno/Lake Titicaca (3B,1L,1D)
Fly to Juliaca and transfer to Puno. Visit the floating islands of Uros and take a guided tour of Lake Titicaca with a homestay in a small village. Optional visit to Sillustani burial site.
Day 5 Cusco (1B)
Full-day of travel by bus from Puno to Cusco.
Day 6 Sacred Valley/Ollantaytambo (1B,1L)
Full-day guided tour of the Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins along with a visit to a Planeterra-supported women's weaving project in a local community. Visit the Planeterra-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco, an indigenous village, for lunch. Shopping opportunities at a local market.
Days 7-10 Inca Trail/Machu Picchu (4B,3L,3D)
4-day guided Inca Trail hike with visit to Machu Picchu. Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail. Optional visit to the Inca Bridge before returning to Cusco.
Day 11 Cusco (1B)
Free day to explore Cusco or relax. Active options include whitewater rafting, horseback riding and mountain biking.
Days 12-13 Amazon Jungle (2B,2L,2D)
Fly to Puerto Maldonado and continue by motorized boat to our comfortable, intimate and exclusive G Lodge Amazon. Enjoy guided excursions by expert naturalists to spot wildlife at nearby oxbow lakes and clay licks. Included rubber boots while at the lodge.
Day 14 Amazon Jungle/Lima (1B)
Fly back to Lima for an optional final dinner and night on the town.
Day 15 Lima (1B)
Depart at any time. We highly recommend booking pre- or post-accommodation to fully explore this lively city.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now