Enjoying the festive city of Puno, Cruising on famed Lake Titicaca, Explore the floating reed islands of the Uros people.
- From$229.00USD Per person for 1 traveler
- From$199.00USD Per person for 2 travelers
- From$149.00USD Per person for 3 travelers
Lake Titicaca is not only the largest lake in South America, it's also overflowing with culture and history. Sitting at 3838m above sea level, this is the highest navigable lake in the world. Take a day trip on the lake to meet its most famous residents—the Uros people, who live on floating, man-made islands made of reeds collected from the lake. In the evening return to Puno, and enjoy some live music in this town famous for its festivals and dances.
- Arrival and departure transfers. Guided boat tour of Uros on Lake Titicaca.
- 2 Breakfasts (Allow USD75-100 for meals not included.)
- Comfort hotels (2 nts)
- Car, van, boat, walking
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides
Day 1 Puno
On arrival in Puno you'll be picked up and taken to your hotel. Overlooking Lake Titicaca, Puno is a wonderful town for cultural discovery.
Day 2 Puno (B)
Take a morning boat ride on the world’s highest navigable lake, Lake Titicaca, to visit the floating reed islands of the Uros people. Enjoy your afternoon at leisure in Puno with option to explore the busy market, cathedral, and quaint museum.
Day 3 Puno (B)
Transfer to the airport for your onward travel.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now