Spot wildlife in the Amazon jungle at G Adventures exclusive lodge, learn the art of weaving at a women's co-op in a traditional village, choose to hike the Inca Trail with our expert local guides or catch the comfortable train to Machu Picchu, see traditional life on Lake Titicaca
Whether you’re scanning the canopy for wildlife from the comfort of our intimate and exclusive G Lodge Amazon or trekking the Inca Trail, this tour has it all. Experience rich ecology and diverse culture from the depths of the Amazon to the heights of the Andes. Whether you catch the scenic train to Machu Picchu or embark on one of the world’s best-known hikes, you will be rewarded with a stunning combination of ruins, mountainscapes and cloud forests. As the region’s largest operator, we run our own treks, which ensures the fair treatment of our porters and quality food, service and equipment.
- Arrival transfer. 3-day/2-night excursion to G Adventures exclusive rainforest lodge. Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins guided tour with visit to a Planeterra-supported women's weaving project and lunch at the Planeterra-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco, an indigenous village (full-day). 4-day Inca Trail hike with local guide, cook and porters, or take the scenic train. Guided tour of Machu Picchu. Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail. Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail. Guided tour of Taquile and Uros Islands on Lake Titicaca. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 13 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners. (Allow USD200-320 for meals not included.)
- Comfort hotels (8 nts), G Lodge Amazon (2 nts), camping (3 nts).
- Private van, plane, train, boat, canoe, hiking, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike.
- Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 10.
Add to your Experience
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
Day 1 Lima
Arrive at any time. Arrival transfer included.
Day 2-3 Amazon Rainforest (2B,2L,2D)
Fly to Puerto Maldonado and continue by motorized canoe to our comfortable, intimate and exclusive G Lodge Amazon. Enjoy guided excursions by expert naturalists to spot wildlife at nearby oxbow lakes, clay licks and treetop towers.
Day 4 Cuzco (1B)
Travel by boat out of the jungle to Puerto Maldonado for the flight over the Andes and into the heart of Inca territory, Cusco. Enjoy free time to explore the city.
Day 5 Sacred Valley (1B,1L)
Full-day guided tour of the Sacred Valley including the Ollantaytambo and Pisac ruins, along with a visit to a Planeterra-supported women's weaving project in a local community and lunch at the Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco, an indigenous village.
Day 6-9 Inca Trail to Machu Picchu/Cuzco (4B,3L,3D)
Embark on a 4-day guided Inca Trail hike with visit to Machu Picchu. Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail. Not interested in hiking? No problem - enjoy two free days in Cusco then catch the scenic train to Aguas Calientes, our base for visiting Machu Picchu. Both options return to Cusco on Day 9.
Day 10 Cuzco (1B)
Free day in Cusco - explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site at your leisure. Options range from cycling and rafting, or enjoy more leisurely pursuits such as museums, shopping or people watching in a cafe on the main square.
Day 11-12 Puno/Lake Titicaca (2B)
Travel to Puno, enjoying scenic mountain views. On Day 12, visit to the floating Islands of Uros and guided boat tour of Lake Titicaca. Option to visit the Sillustani burial site.
Day 13 Lima (1B)
Transfer to Juliaca and fly back to Lima to enjoy your last night in Peru.
Day 14 Lima (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now