Explore the colourful cities of Rajasthan, uncover ancient forts, discover a traditional way of life, revel in the stunning beauty of the Taj Mahal, wander the serene canals of Udaipur
Travelling through Rajasthan is like walking through a kaleidoscope. Everywhere you look, colours dance before your eyes—from saris drying on riverbeds to the sunsets of Udaipur, from the spice market in Jodhpur to the white marble of the Taj Mahal. Uncover the secrets of romantic Rajasthan on this 15-day tour of the colourful Indian state. Marvel at the rampart views from Jodphur's Meherangarh Fort and then soak in the relaxed atmosphere of Udaipur. Your expert CEO will take care of the hassles—and travel days are well-paced and include private transport, so you'll hit the sights refreshed. Be prepared to fall in love with India!
- Walking tour with a guide from the Planeterra-supported New Delhi Streetkids Project. Old Delhi walk with stops at the Jama Masjid, Gurduwara, Chandni Chowk and Connaught Place. Meherangarh Fort visit (Jodhpur). Jain Temple visit (Ranakpur). Kumbhalgarh Fortress visit. Udaipur orientation tour with city palace visit. Cultural show at the Bagore-ki-Haveli. Sunrise at Savitiri Temple (Pushkar). Sunset camel ride. Amber Fort and Hawa Mahal tour (Jaipur). Fatehpur Sikri monuments entrance and guide (Agra). Taj Mahal and I’timad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj) entrance. Red Fort entrance and guided tour. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 2 breakfasts, 2 dinners. (Allow USD280-330 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (13 nts), sleeper train (1 nt).
- Train, metro, charter bus, cycle-rickshaw, auto-rickshaw, camel
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 15, avg 12
Add to your Experience
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
G Adventures’ Classic trips provide meaningful small-group travel experiences to curious travellers eager to interact with the world as it truly is.Learn more
Day 1 Delhi
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Delhi
Take a morning walk through the city with a young adult from the Planeterra-supported New Delhi Streetkids Project. Later, visit Old Delhi, explore the spice markets and visit Jama Masjid and Connaught Place.
Day 3 Jodhpur
Visit to Meherangarh Fort.
Day 4 Ranakpur (D)
Visit Ranakpur Jain Temple.
Days 5-6 Udaipur (1B)
Visit the City Palace, Eklingji Palace and cultural show at Bagore ki Haveli.
Day 7 Jojawar (D)
Orientation walk of the village.
Days 8-9 Pushkar (1B)
Sunrise at Savitiri temple and sunset camel ride.
Days 10-11 Jaipur
Visit Hawa Mahal and the Amber Fort.
Day 12 Abhaneri/Bharatpur
Visit ancient stepwells in Abhaneri before staying the night in Bharatpur.
Day 13 Agra
Travel to Agra, stopping en route at Fatephur Sikri. Later, visit the Baby Taj.
Day 14 Agra/Delhi
Before returning to Delhi, visit the site of India’s most famous landmark, the Taj Mahal. Start before sunrise for the best light to see this white marble masterpiece. In Agra, ride one of the ubiquitous cycle-rickshaws to visit the Red Fort.
Day 15 Delhi
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now