Spend time on deck searching for polar bears and whales, cruise through breathtaking fjords and admire massive glaciers, experience the midnight sun, learn about Arctic history and ecology from our expert guides, brave the Arctic waters and take a polar plunge, enjoy the silence of the Arctic tundra
Special Offers and Promotions
- From$3569USD Category 1 Triple
- From$4249USD Category 2 Twin
- From$5099USD Category 3 Twin
- From$5949USD Category 4 Twin
- From$6799USD Category 5 Double
- From$3059USD Category 1A Quad
From close-up encounters with icebergs and glaciers to the region’s plentiful wildlife, this is a voyage of non-stop highlights. Always on the lookout for exotic animals, you’ll explore this landscape not only by ship but also on foot and via Zodiac. Roaming polar bears, lounging seals, grazing reindeer, and colonies of birds all co-exist in this harsh land we dare only to explore a few months of the year.
- 7 nts aboard the MS Expedition. Zodiac excursions with our expert expedition team. Lectures and educational programs. Longyearbyen airport transfers on arrival day. Waterproof boots supplied for men's USA sizes 8-14 and women's USA sizes 3-9. Expedition parka. Arctic destination guidebook.
- All meals included aboard the MS Expedition.
- Aboard the MS Expedition in quad-, triple-, twin-share cabins, or suites (all with en suite bathrooms and porthole or window) (7 nts). Please note that all cabins consist of twin-size berths and are ocean-facing. Suites have 1 queen bed.
- MS Expedition, Zodiac, local bus.
- 1 Expedition team member per 10 guests.
Add to your Experience
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
2014 Arctic Kayaking:
Please note that kayaking will only be offered on the July 06th and July 13th departures in 2014.
Day 1 Arrive Longyearbyen (1D)
Embark the MS Expedition in the afternoon and depart Longyearbyen in the evening.
Day 2-7 Svalbard & Spitsbergen (6B,6L,6D)
Visit ice-covered fjords with breathtaking mountain scenery and glaciers. Spend time exploring the natural wilderness searching for polar bears hunting seals. At one or more of the stops, you may have the opportunity to see arctic foxes or Svalbard's unique reindeer. Our goal is to give travellers the best possible opportunity to see wildlife in and around the Svalbard archipelago. Depending on ice conditions we will explore different areas of the archipelago. Early-season voyages often provide the greatest opportunity to see large ice floes in the Arctic pack ice, which usually means excellent wildlife viewing. Later in the season, you'll cover more territory, which may allow you to explore the entire archipelago. This can lead you into the less explored regions of Nordaustlandet and Kvitøya, or the continental edges where large whales are attracted by nutrient rich upwellings.
Day 8 Depart Longyearbyen (1B)
On departure day, we will offer transfers to the Longyearbyen airport for all passengers with flights scheduled after 4am.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now