Snorkel in crystal-clear water, sail through stunning southern Thai islands, feast on tantalizing Thai cuisine, relax on secluded beaches
Snorkel in hidden bays, laze on pristine beaches, and feast on tantalizing Thai cuisine prepared by a local chef. Get away from it all aboard a small private catamaran on a four-day voyage through some of Thailand's most alluring islands. This is a perfect add-on to our other Thailand trips or a serene escape from the crowds of Phuket.
- 4 days in the islands of Southern Thailand aboard our sailing catamaran: North Phuket islands, Phang Nga Bay, Khao Phing Kan ('James Bond Island'), Koh Pan Yi ('Sea-Gypsy Village'), Krabi islands, Railay Beach, Koh Phi Phi Don, Ton Sai Bay.
- 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners. (Allow USD40-50 for meals not included in this trip.)
- 7 twin/double occupancy cabins, each with small bathroom including shower
- 25m (82 ft) sailing catamaran.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO), Skipper and assistant/cook
- Small group experience; Max 14, avg 10.
Add to your Experience
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
Day 1 North Phuket & Phang Nga Bay (1D)
Your sailing adventure begins at 3pm. (Please be sure to book a flight that arrives into Phuket no later than 1pm on this day). Enjoy sailing and stopping for a swim before overnighting in a remote location.
Day 2 Phang Nga Bay (1B,1L,1D)
Visit a sea-gypsy village and Khao Phing Kan – popularly known as "James Bond Island." Optional mangrove and prehistoric painting tour.
Day 3 Krabi Islands & Railay Beach (1B,1L,)
Sailing, swimming, Island visit. Enjoy Railay Beach, known for it's famous rock-climbing options and great nightlife.
Day 4 Ko Phi Phi Don (1B)
Set sail, go snorkelling in a scenic bay at Ko Phi Phi Don and check out its world-famous cliffs. Depart after arrival at Ton Sai Bay.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now