Bustle of Bangkok, ancient Ayutthaya, Kanchanaburi and Erawan National Park, colourful Chiang Mai, hilltribe visit, the beach at Koh Chang.
Experience the riches of Thailand with its beautiful pagodas and palaces and meet the locals in hilltribe villages for memories that are real treasures. Dine on noodles in Bangkok and explore Chiang Mai's bustling night bazaar. This ten-day trip includes a helpful CEO to lead the way and take the hassle out of planning and organizing while still offering adventurous families an exciting cultural journey through this captivating kingdom.
- Arrival transfer, Guided tour of Bangkok klongs Wat Po and Grand Palace, Walking tour of China Town, Doi Suthep Temple, Hill tribe and village visit, Elephant ride,Cooking Class in Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai Zoo, Temple visits and bike riding in Ayutthaya, Siam Ocean World
- 7 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner. (Allow USD250-300 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (6 nts), sleeper train (2 nts), basic hilltribe village (1 nt, multishare)
- Train, local air-con bus, walking, elephant.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides
- Small group experience; Max 15, Avg 10
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
Just because you’ve settled down and had kids doesn’t mean your adventuring days are through. Family trips open up the world of adventure travel to kids age four and up by letting them experience their planet on their own terms.Learn more
Day 1 Bangkok
Arrive in Bangkok at any time.
Day 2 Bangkok (B)
Guided tour of Bangkok's klongs, Wat Po and the Grand Palace. Wander through Chinatown before our overnight train to Chiang Mai.
Day 3 Chiang Mai
Explore beautiful Chiang Mai and its fascinating night market.
Day 4 Hilltribe (B,L,D)
Time to head to the hills. Ride on an elephant and help build your own bamboo raft. Spend the night in a hut with our hilltribe hosts and enjoy a home-cooked dinner.
Days 5-6 Chiang Mai (2B,1L)
Visit Chiang Mai Zoo and the scenic Doi Suthep Temple. Enjoy a Thai cooking class and try your hand at some local crafts. Overnight train to Ayutthaya.
Day 7 Ayutthaya
Jump on bicycles and ride around this famous historical park.
Days 8-9 Bangkok (2B)
A short journey back to bustling Bangkok and a visit to Siam Ocean World.
Day 10 Bangkok (B)
Depart at any time.