Spot monkeys and tropical wildlife along the Tortuguero canals, relax on the Pacific coast, get active in the Arenal volcano region, soak in relaxing hot springs after a hard day of play
- From$1669.00USD Per person for 1 traveler
- From$1149.00USD Per person for 2 travelers
- From$919.00USD Per person for 3 travelers
Can't decide between the jungle, volcanoes or the beach? Do all three on this 10-day independent journey around all that makes Costa Rica world-renowned for its natural beauty. Start by cruising the remote rainforests of Tortuguero (no roads here!) before heading to volcano country. Stay at the foot of Arenal Volcano and explore the rivers, trails and hot springs of the area before chasing sun and sea in Guanacaste, known for its miles of beaches, killer surf and great weather.
- Arrival and departure transfer. Guided tours of the Tortuguero Canals and National Park (entrance fee not included). All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners. (Allow USD95-125 for meals not included.)
- Comfort hotels (9 nts).
- Shared shuttle/van, boat, walking.
- Local guides, hotel staff.
Day 1 San José
Arrive at any time. Arrival transfer included.
Day 2-3 Tortuguero (2B,2L,2D)
Transfer to Tortuguero. Guided tour of the Tortuguero National Park and canals.
Day 4-5 La Fortuna/Arenal (2B)
Transfer to the Arenal region. Options to try rafting, waterfall rappelling or soak in the hot springs.
Day 6-8 Guanacaste (3B)
Transfer to the coast. Options to surf or swim the waves, practice yoga on the beach or chill out oceanside.
Day 9 San José (1B)
Transfer back to the capital.
Day 10 San José (1B)
Depart at any time. Departure transfer included.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now