Explore stunning El Calafate, marvell at the dramatic Perito Moreno Glacier
- From$899.00USD Per person for 1 traveler
- From$649.00USD Per person for 2 travelers
Spend four days in El Calafate and explore a piece of Argentina's incredible Patagonia region. Witness active Perito Moreno glacier as massive ice chunks crack off and crash into the chilly waters of Lago Argentino below—one of Mother Nature's most stunning displays of power. On your free day, walk the town at your leisure, cruise the lake, or visit one of the several other glaciers of this awe-inspiring area.
- Arrival and departure transfers. Full day excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier (full-day, shared activity). All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 3 breakfasts. (Allow USD65-90 for meals not included.)
- Comfortable hotels (3 nts).
- Bus/van, walking.
- Local guides.
Day 1 El Calafate
Arrive at any time and arrival transfer to hotel included.
Days 2-3 El Calafate (2B)
Today you will be picked up early for a full day excursion by a local guide. Your delightful route will take you around the Rico arm of the glacier before arriving at the walkways and scenic viewpoints of the Perito Moreno Glacier. This dramatic ice formation is over 180 feet high (as tall as a 12 storey building!) and more than a mile and a half wide. The sound and sight of massive chunks of ice calving from the side of the glacier is astounding. Opt to take a boat up to the front of the glacier. Day 3 is free with options to take excursions to the Upsala and Onelli glaciers or a cruise of beautiful Argentino Lake.
Day 4 El Calafate (1B)
Depart at any time, departure transfer included.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now