Search for tigers in their natural habitats, discover forts and palaces, revel in the beauty of Agra's Taj Mahal
Have your camera at the ready as you hit three parks in 14 days for the best chance to see the elusive tiger in its natural habitat. From the scrublands of Ranthambore to the beauty of Bandhavgarh, your expert CEO and handpicked local guides will lead you through a wilderness home to the most exotic of wildlife. The world famous Taj Mahal and the rugged forts and palaces of Jaipur provide an intriguing blend of culture so that you come away with the essence of India. Along the way, our certified CEO will share with you the hidden gems that will have your camera’s shutter working overtime.
- Walking tour with Planeterra-supported Delhi Streetkids Project. Old Delhi walk with stops at the Jama Masjid, Gurduwara, Chandni Chowk, spice markets and Connaught Place. Bandhavgarh National Park safari. Ranthambore National Park safari. Rajasthani rural village stay. Amber Fort and Hawa Mahal tour (Jaipur). Bharatpur National Park cyclo tour. Taj Mahal and I’timad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj) entrance. Red Fort entrance and guided tour. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 4 breakfasts. (Allow USD250-320 for meals not included.)
- Hotels/guesthouses (11 nts), sleeper train (2 nts).
- Train, local bus, charter bus, auto-rickshaw, cyclo.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO), local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 15, avg 12
Add to your Experience
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
G Adventures’ Classic trips provide meaningful small-group travel experiences to curious travellers eager to interact with the world as it truly is.Learn more
Day 1 Delhi
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Delhi
Take a morning walk through the city with a young adult from the Planeterra-supported New Delhi Streetkids Project. Visit Old Delhi, explore the spice markets and visit Jama Masjid and Connaught Place.
Days 3-5 Bandhavgarh National Park (2B)
Enjoy a safari in the Bandhavgarh National Park.
Days 6-7 Ranthambore (2B)
Explore Ranthambore National Park with another safari.
Day 8 Tordi Sagar
Take an orientation walk of Tordi Sagar village, with its ethnic rural temples. Opt for a morning hike up the hillock to the ruined fortress.
Days 9-10 Jaipur
Visit the Amber Fort and Hawa Mahal.
Day 11 Bharatpur
Visit the World Heritage Keoladeo Ghana National Park on a cyclo.
Day 12 Agra
Visit the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
Day 13 Delhi
Return to Delhi for one final opportunity to shop, explore or take more photographs.
Day 14 Delhi
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now