Feel like a local at a Lake Titicaca homestay, climb the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, sample the seafood in Lima, explore ancient ruins and villages
Special Offers and Promotions
- Book Now Save 15%Departure date Jun 13, 2014
This compact tour of the archaeological highlights and cultural treasures of the Andean highlands has it all. Cruise Lake Titicaca and immerse yourself in rural life with a homestay in a small village. Wander the cobblestoned streets of Cusco before breaking a sweat hiking mountain passes along the Inca Trail on your way to Machu Picchu. Because we run our own treks, we can ensure the fair treatment of our porters and the quality of food and equipment so that you’re free to enjoy the beauty of the region.
- Floating islands of Uros visit. Lake Titicaca guided tour and homestay. Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins guided tour with visit to a Planeterra-supported women's weaving project (full-day). Lunch at the Planeterra-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco, an indigenous village. Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4-day). Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail. Machu Picchu guided tour. Internal flight. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 11 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners. (Allow USD180-280 for meals not included.)
- Hotels/guesthouses (7 nts), camping (3 nts), homestay (1 nt).
- Public bus, private van, plane, train, boat, hiking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, specialist Inca Trail CEO on the hike, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 10
Add to your Experience
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
- Inca Trail
- Machu Picchu
Day 1 Lima
Arrive at any time.
Days 2-4 Puno/Lake Titicaca (3B,1L,1D)
Fly to Juliaca and transfer to Puno. Visit the floating islands of Uros and take a guided tour of Lake Titicaca with a homestay in a small village. Optional visit to Sillustani burial site.
Day 5 Cusco (1B)
Full-day of travel by bus from Puno to Cusco.
Day 6 Sacred Valley/Ollantaytambo (1B,1L)
Full-day guided tour of the Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins along with a visit to a Planeterra-supported women's weaving project in a local community. Visit the Planeterra-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco, an indigenous village, for lunch. Shopping opportunities at a local market.
Days 7-10 Inca Trail/Machu Picchu (4B,3L,3D)
4-day guided Inca Trail hike with visit to Machu Picchu. Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail. Optional visit to the Inca Bridge before returning to Cusco.
Day 11 Cusco (1B)
Free day to explore Cusco or relax. Active options include whitewater rafting, horseback riding and mountain biking.
Day 12 Cusco (1B)
Depart at any time. We highly recommend booking pre- and post-accommodation to fully experience these lovely cities.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now