Our Thailand sailing tours are the perfect relaxing vacation for anyone who wants a bit of fun in the sun. Spend days snorkelling, swimming or enjoying the sandy beaches along the coastline of Southern Thailand, and it's famous islands like Koh Phi Phi, Koh Khai Nai, Koh Yao Noi Island and Maya Bay.
The G Adventures Difference - Thailand Sailing Adventures
Our catamaran sailing tours in Thailand provide you with a convenient, affordable way to explore the most desirable, inaccessible islands and beaches in the Andaman sea around Phuket. Taking our catamaran tours in Thailand means you get:
- Access to Remote Islands - with a flexible itinerary, we sail to the best snorkel spots and most amazing islands. Some are virtually off the radar, while others are famous for good reason!
- Relaxation without any Worries - we take care of all the transport and hassles that can make independent travel frustrating. All you need is sunblock and swim suits!
- Affordability - by living on board the Catamaran you wake up near a new bit of paradise each day. No need for expensive day tours, your days are optimized for getting the most for your money!
- Multiple Sailing Options - you can take a 7-day sailing cruise in Thailand, or just hop on for 4 days, the choice is yours.
- Global Experience - G Adventures has become world renowned for offering innovative marine programs in the Galapagos, Greece and Croatia. Our growing Thailand program is unlike anything offered by any other company!
Thailand Sailing Catamaran - Technical Information
Vessel: Lagoon 380
Sail Area: 829 sq.ft
Capacity: 8 passengers
Crew & Staff: Skipper, plus Assistant/Cook
Snorkelling gear provided onboard
Thailand Sailing Deck Plan
Your home while at sea will be our swank 37 foot sailing catamaran (yes we think it is quite the cool boat!) You will be able to learn the ropes of how to sail, if interested, but the Skipper will do the work most of the time, to allow you to enjoy the sea, surf and scenery. With only 8 people per trip, you'll be a with a small group of fun, friendly travellers. With ample space inside and out for lounging around, eating and drinking, your time on board is spent in comfort, but don't get too comfy, because the plan is to get in the water and explore the islands as much as possible!
Deck Plan for Thailand Sailing
Sailing Options in Thailand
If you're going to be in Phuket or Koh Phi Phi, you can hop on one of our 4 or 7 day Thailand sailing tours. If you want a longer option, add on a trip to Northern Thailand for a combo that can last 12 or 15 days. Whatever your Thailand sailing desires are, we have an option for you.
Thailand Sailing Options
7 days - Thailand Sailing Adventure
Our full sailing program, starting and ending in Phuket.
4 days - Thailand Sailing - Phuket to Koh Phi Phi
First half of our sailing program. This tour starts in Phuket and ends in Koh Phi Phi.
4 days - Thailand Sailing - Koh Phi Phi to Phuket
Second half of our sailing program. This tour starts in Koh Phi Phi and ends in Bangkok.