Trek the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, search for wildlife at our exclusive G Lodge Amazon, spot condors at Colca Canyon, experience local life at a homestay on Lake Titicaca, explore the mysterious Nazca Lines
Scan the canopy for wildlife from the comfort of our intimate and exclusive G Lodge Amazon, contemplate mountain vistas or take an optional flight over the Nazca Lines—this epic journey explores the geography, culture and history of Peru, offering you the perfect blend of guided excursions and free time. Hike the Inca Trail, which rewards those willing to break a sweat with stunning views of ruins, mountainscapes and cloud forest. And because we run our own treks, we can ensure the fair treatment of our porters and the quality of food, service and equipment.
- Nazca desert cemetery and potter's studio guided tour. Arequipa stay. Colca Canyon and surrounds guided tour. Floating islands of Uros visit. Lake Titicaca guided tour and homestay. Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins guided tour with visit to a Planeterra-supported women's weaving project (full-day). Lunch at the Planeterra-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco, an indigenous village. Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4-day). Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail. Machu Picchu guided tour. Amazon Jungle stay at the exclusive G Lodge Amazon (3-day). Guided excursions with naturalists. Rubber boot use. Internal flights. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 15 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 6 dinners. (Allow USD350-560 for meals not included.)
- Hotels/guesthouses (13 nts), G Lodge Amazon (2 nts), overnight bus (1 nt), homestay (1 nt), camping (3 nts).
- Public bus, private van, plane, train, boat, canoe.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike, expert jungle guide in Amazon.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 12
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
- Inca Trail
- Machu Picchu
Day 1 Lima
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Paracas (1B)
Free morning in Lima before travelling by bus to Paracas.
Days 3-4 Nazca
Optional visit to Ballestas Islands before travelling to Nazca. Guided tour of Nazca desert cemetery and potter's studio. Optional flight over the Nazca Lines before the overnight bus to Arequipa.
Day 5 Arequipa
Free day in Arequipa. Optional city tour or visit to the Santa Catalina Monastery.
Days 6-7 Colca Canyon (1B)
Travel by private van to Chivay for a guided tour to Colca Canyon to spot condors. Optional visit to local hot springs.
Days 8-10 Puno/Lake Titicaca (2B,1L,1D)
Travel by bus to Puno. Visit to the floating islands of Uros and guided tour of Lake Titicaca with a homestay in a small village. Optional visit to Sillustani burial site.
Day 11 Cusco (1B)
Full-day of travel by bus from Puno to Cusco.
Day 12 Sacred Valley/Ollantaytambo (1B, 1L)
Full-day guided tour of the Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins along with a visit to a Planeterra-supported women's weaving project in a local community. Visit the Planeterra-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco, an indigenous village, for lunch.
Days 13-16 Inca Trail/Machu Picchu (4B,3L,3D)
4-day guided Inca Trail hike with visit to Machu Picchu. Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail. Optional visit to the Inca Bridge before returning to Cusco.
Day 17 Cusco (1B)
Free day to explore Cusco or relax. Active options include whitewater rafting, horseback riding and mountain biking.
Days 18-19 Amazon Jungle (2B,2L,2D)
Fly to Puerto Maldonado and continue by motorized boat to our comfortable, intimate and exclusive G Lodge Amazon. Enjoy guided excursions by expert naturalists to spot wildlife at nearby oxbow lakes and clay licks. Included rubber boots while at the lodge.
Day 20 Amazon Jungle/Lima (1B)
Fly back to Lima for an optional final dinner and night on the town.
Day 21 Lima (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now