Explore the vibrant streets of Agra, uncover bustling Delhi and beautiful Jaipur, enjoy a sunset cruise on the River Ganges, travel by jeep safari in Chitwan National Park, experience Nepal's mountain views
If you’re looking to experience the diversity of India and Nepal, this 15-day trip contrasts the colourful culture of India with the pristine serenity of Nepal's Himalayan mountains. From the ghats that line the banks of the Ganges in Varanasi to an elephant safari in Chitwan National Park, our expert CEOs will take you through a region of unsurpassed natural beauty and spirituality before revealing to you the rugged Himalayan landscape of Nepal’s magical capital, Kathmandu.
- India Gate and Connaught Place visit (Delhi). Amber Fort and Hawa Mahal tour (Jaipur). Taj Mahal entrance. Red Fort entrance and guided tour. Orchha Palace complex visit. River Ganges boat trips at sunrise and sunset, including candle flower ceremony (Varanasi). Varanasi orientation walk along the ghats and old city. Buddha's birthplace visit (Lumbini). Chitwan National Park jeep safari. Sarangkot sunrise excursion (Pokhara). Kathmandu orientation walk. Swayambhunath (Monkey Temple) visit. Lunch at the Planeterra-supported Sisterhood of Survivors Project.
- (Allow USD215-280 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (12 nts), sleeper train (1 nt), deluxe air-con tents (1 nt).
- Train, metro, local bus, charter bus, private van, auto-rickshaw, cycle-rickshaw, tempo, jeep, riverboat.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 15, avg 12
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
G Adventures’ Classic trips provide meaningful small-group travel experiences to curious travellers eager to interact with the world as it truly is.Learn more
Day 1 Delhi
Arrive at any time. In the evening visit the India Gate and Connaught Place.
Days 2-3 Jaipur
Travel to the 'Pink City'. Visit the Palace of the Winds and Amber Fort. Opt to watch a Bollywood film.
Day 4 Agra
Visit the Agra Fort and Taj Mahal by cycle-rickshaw.
Days 5-6 Orchha
Enjoy the peaceful rural charm of Orchha and visit the Orchha Palace Complex. Opt for a cooking class and lunch with a local family.
Days 7-8 Varanasi
Arrive to the holy city of Varanasi. Take an orientation walk along ghats and visit the old city. Enjoy ganges boat trips at sunrise and sunset.
Day 9 Lumbini
Cross into Nepal and visit the Buddha's birthplace, Lumbini.
Days 10-11 Chitwan National Park
Travel to this UNESCO World Heritage site and explore the park by jeep safari.
Days 12-13 Pokhara
Set eyes on the beautiful scenery, including the Annapurna Range, in Pokhara. Take a Sarangkot sunrise excursion.
Day 14 Kathmandu
Drive to Kathmandu. Visit to Swayambhunath, the Monkey Temple, en route.
Day 15 Kathmandu
Optional Everest scenic flight. Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now