Lunch in a Druze village and taste local specialties, feel weightless while floating in the Dead Sea, explore old Jerusalem and Bethlehem, immerse in spirituality and learn about different faiths and beliefs
A spiritual home to Jews, Christians and Muslims alike, Israel occupies a unique place in Middle Eastern history. With sacred sites central to three of humanity’s major religions, you could spend a lifetime in Israel and never experience all of its wonders. This trip delivers you to the country’s top natural, historical and cultural treasures in style. From the historic seaport of Jaffa to the glittering desert jewel that is Jerusalem, you’ll always begin and end your day in the comfort of a well-appointed hotel. Hey, 'adventure' doesn’t always have to mean 'roughing it', right?
- Arrival transfer. Orientation drive of Tel Aviv. Guided walk of Jaffa including the Old Markets and Old Port of Jaffa. Entrance and guided tour of Caesarea. Visit a local Druze village with included lunch. Guided walk in Akko including the Old Markets and Aljazar Mosque. Guided visit to Nazareth. Visit to the Golan Heights. Boat ride on the lake of Galilee. Guided visit to Masada. Swim in the Dead Sea. Entrance to Yad Vashem (the Holocaust Museum). Visit the Nativity Church in Bethlehem. Walking tour of the highlights of Old Jerusalem. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch. (Allow USD225-250 for meals not included.)
- Comfort hotels (7 nts).
- Private van, walking, boat.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 10.
Add to your Experience
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
Day 1 Tel Aviv
Arrive at any time. Arrival transfer included.
Day 2 Akko (1B,1L)
Orientation tour of Tel Aviv. Visit the ancient port of Jaffa and Roman ruins of Caesarea. Enjoy lunch with a local Druze family, then travel to Akko to visit important historic sites.
Days 3-4 Nazareth/Golan Heights/Sea of Galilee (2B)
Guided tour of Nazareth, visit to the Golan Heights and the village of Safed. On Day 4, enjoy a boat ride on the lake of Galilee before visiting some of the churches and other lakeside highlights.
Day 5 Masada/Dead Sea/Jerusalem (1B)
Guided visit to the UNESCO World Heritage site of Masada. After, visit the Dead Sea for a swim and mud bath before continuing to Jerusalem.
Day 6 Jerusalem/Bethlehem (1B)
Visit Yad Vashem, the Holocaust Museum. Afterwards, continue to Bethlehem, birthplace of Jesus, to visit the Nativity Church. The remainder of the day is yours to explore this interesting city.
Day 7 Jerusalem (1B)
After breakfast, enter the Old City of Jerusalem to view the Temple Mount before walking the 14 Stations of the Via Dolorosa, ending at the Holy Sepulcher Church. Later, visit the four quarters of the Old City: Christian, Jewish, Armenian and Muslim.
Day 8 Jerusalem (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now