Explore Machu Picchu with an expert guide, wander the historic streets of Cusco, enjoy a scenic train journey through the Sacred Valley
- From$999.00USD Per person for 1 traveler
- From$849.00USD Per person for 2 travelers
- From$699.00USD Per person for 3 travelers
This comfortable and compact adventure serves up Machu Picchu, one of the world's true treasures, in style. In colonial Cusco, once the epicentre of the Inca Empire, you'll spend a day exploring its Spanish, indigenous and natural highlights. You'll ride the rails through the spectacular Urubamba Valley to Machu Picchu, perched on a mountain ridge. Then, let your local guide explain the site. You're free to explore this Incan masterpiece before catching your train back to Cusco.
- Arrival and departure transfer. Scenic train ride and guided tour of Machu Picchu. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 3 breakfasts. (Allow USD100-200 for meals not included.)
- Comfortable hotel (3 nts).
- Train, bus, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO)/guides.
Day 1 Cuzco
Arrive in Cusco at any time and transfer to hotel.
Day 2 Cuzco (1B)
Today is at leisure to explore as much or as little as you wish. If you're feeling adventurous, there are dozens of active (or relaxing!) optional activities available.
Day 3 Machu Picchu/Cuzco (1B)
Ride an early morning train to Aguas Calientes for a guided tour of the inspiring Machu Picchu ruins. Return to Cusco in the late afternoon and transfer to your hotel for the night.
Day 4 Depart Cuzco (1B)
Depart Cusco at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now