Enjoy game drives in the Serengeti, dance with the Masai, savour traditional cuisine in a local village, take in the views at Ngorongoro Crater, meet local artisans on a village walk.
Witness big game on open savannah and experience the stunning beauty of the Great Rift Valley. Led by a certified safari guide, you'll journey to Tanzania in search of phenomenal wildlife in its natural habitat. Full-service camping will bring you closer to the region’s animals and is an economical way to gain insight into local cultures in a short amount of time. Our small safari vehicles minimize drive times and improve your chances of snapping that perfect shot of one of the elusive Big Five.
- Mto wa Mbu guided village tour with traditional lunch. Lake Manyara game drive. Masai village visit. Serengeti game drives. Ngorongoro Crater game drives. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 6 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners. (Allow USD40-55 for meals and drinks not included.)
- Simple hotels (2 nts), full-service camping (4 nts).
- 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle(s), supply vehicle for equipment when necessary.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, certified driver/guide, camp cook.
- Small group experience; Max 14, avg 10
Add to your Experience
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
Day 1 Arusha
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Lake Manyara (1B,1L,1D)
Experience the Mto wa Mbu village with a guided cultural walk and traditional lunch of plantain and okra with a local family. View wildlife on a game drive.
Day 3-4 Serengeti National Park (2B,2L,2D)
Visit an authentic Masai village and pull out the camera for great shots of wildlife on game drives.
Day 5 Ngorongoro Conservation Area (1B,1L,1D)
Morning game drive in the Serengeti. Take in the spectacular view of the Ngorongoro Crater from its rim.
Day 6 Ngorongoro Crater/Arusha (1B,1L)
Morning game drive in Ngorongoro Crater.
Day 7 Arusha (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now